-
November 11th, 2005, 11:40 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Today was the Goodwill Doll, my area Goodwill does not sell toys in it's stores but three times a year they hold a special sale. They had some AG stuff. A very battered Sam, Josiphia's patterns, Molly's bed, and two bitty cribs. I go Molly's bed and the nice bitty crib. I would have loved the patterns but someone beat me too them. Sam was battered beyond hope, she need a new head and a new leg and some serious cleaning to get the ink stains off of her. I didn't get to her in time either. The other, newer, bitty crib was being held together with deck screws on each side. The one I got is in great condition.
Too see them...
http://www.imagestation.com/album/pi...?id=2117682689
Ashley
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks